It has been toooooo long since I have blogged and there are so many weddings that I want to share with you. 2021 has truly been the most epic wedding seasons of my career with all of the postponements from last year, we have been inundated with work, which has felt super-inspiring and creative, but also was fairly intimidating at times. I sat with myself for months leading up to this season, stressing about all of the details and logistics and whether or not the team and I would get burnt out, and it turns out that it was all for nothing because we have rocked it and are in such a flow right now that I’m actually pretty sad that wedding season is nearly over.
The first wedding I want to share with you from the season is Arianna & Dan’s modern bohemian and very fun wedding they hosted at Sunriver Resort.
They had originally planned on marrying in 2020 and by 2021 had some new ideas and a fresh blush, peach, and sage color palette that they wanted to play with along with a request to add touches of pampas to everything.
Their planners, Bixby & Pine from Seattle, had chosen some of the most beautiful design details to lavish guests with. So, while their guest list had gotten smaller, their floral budget grew so that we could transform the tent that they rented into the party that they had been dreaming about.
My favorite details from this wedding were:
- the coordinating but not matching suits and dresses the bridal party wore
- the disco ball mixed with wicker and vines hanging over the dance floor
- their fresh ceremony site and tented meadow reception site, which made the resort feel so fun, creative, and much more casual than usual
- those placemats… I mean…
- all of the texture we got to infuse into the floral to give Arianna the boho vibe she was dreaming about
- that seating chart… I mean…
- the max number of centerpieces per table all in a line
Can’t you tell that these two’s cheeks were hurting from all of the laughing and smiling their day brought them?!
I sure can!
Congratulations Arianna & Dan!
photographer- Allison Harp// styling & coordination- Bixby & Pine // day of coordination- Wildly in Love // hair & makeup- NW Makeup and Hair// pies-Farm House Pies // stationary- Kalen Rivers // video- Byford Films // band- Precious Byrd Band // venue- Sunriver Resort
Until next time-